When Axl Rose bailed on Guns N’ Roses’ Hall of Fame induction, Slash knew the group would never reunite. But with a brand-new group and a killer new album Apocalyptic Love rock’s hardest-working guitarist has no reason to ever look back again.

Apocalyptic Love. Recorded with backing group Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, the album is filled with head bangers and plenty of fancy fretwork, most notably on standout tracks like "Hard and Fast" and "Standing in the Sun."

Slash is back with a second solo disc. "A lot of this record was written on the road – musicians that say they can't write on the road are usually busy doing something else," Slash has said of this album. "I think it's been my way of keeping myself out of trouble, to take all the energy I used to put into partying and spend it on the guitar. But it's very inspired. It's not like I make myself do it. I get to my room and I've got ideas so I'll work on them, rather than waiting until later."